Friday, May 24, 2013

My 8 Summer Manicures

Okay so summer is right around the corner, and in the spirit of the warm weather and my love of beautiful things I decided to create a list of my official manicures for summer. All eight manicures on this list I aspire to be wearing this summer.
1. I love this cause I'm really trying to be about color.

2. This is just cute I love anything purple.

3. This just looks so spring to me

4. Y'all know I'm bout that animal print life!

5. I just love the pastel colors in this one.
6. You can never go wrong with black and white and this is cute.
7. I'm a sucker for a heart design. This is just enough cute without being tween, cause y'all know I'm grown out here.
8. This is my grown and sexy manicure.
Side Note: I could never get with that stiletto nail trend. These are talons. How can you not seriously injure yourself with these things. Not only that what about writing a letter, typing and using the bathroom. Even if you forget about the injury concept. Do you know how much food and other particles gets trapped under there? Ewwwww!


What do you think of my summer manicures?  Where any especially cute to you?

(Image Credit: Pinterest)

4 comments:

  1. I love # 4 & # 7 They , Are Dashing . With The Taste Of Style . And Color ; The Dont Take Over Your Hand While , Having An Bold And Cute Design .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #4 is my favorite on the list. thanx for commenting and stoping by check out my other post!

      Delete
  2. Your so right , i dont understand how people can have those on there hands . But they are pretty though i can not deny , there pretty design . SIMPLY Beatiful .

    ReplyDelete

Please Don't Promote Other Blog's On This Site.
Please Don't Curse, Be Rude or Negative To Other Commenter's.