Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Summer Tv

R.I.P FOR NOW

Y'all know summer is almost here, so that means many new t.v premieres as our old t.v favorites go on hiatus.(Tear) This a sad time for me because all of my beloved shows are gone and I'm left wondering the  t.v streets looking for new shows to love. And this is no easy tasks, I get highly attached and very invested in my shows. You would think I have some personal stake. Im still recovering so much from most of my season finally's that it's hard to get in to anything else, but there is more good t.v to be watched.... so here is my list of summer sitcoms that might have something...

1.Graceland, USA Thursdays. This drama about a group of agents from various law enforcements agency's, DEA, FBI and U.S Customs forced to live in a beach house in Southern California.

2. Motive, ABC Monday's. A crime drama revolving around Detective and single mother Angie Flynn and her partner Dective Oscar Vega. This series takes the format of another crime drama (Columbo) Where the killers and victims are revealed at the start of the show.

3.Mistresses, ABC Monday's. This sex and the city reboot about four girlfriends who find solace in each other. Savannah (savi) is working on the next phase of her life. Trying to make partner at her law firm and start a family with her husband. Savannah's baby sister Josslyn different in every way, A seriel dater with no interest in a serious relationship. Their friend April
a widow, who's been receiving  mysterious phone calls. Convincing her, her husbands alive. And Karen a therapist with her own praticewho's trying to reconnect with her friends after a disastrous relationship with a wealthy patient.

Side note: I really want to see this  show because I like how they put the premise right out there. Like hey it's about affairs so if  you watch you already know your getting

4.Burn Notice, USA Thursday's. This dramedy in it's seventh and final season about a burned spy tryng to figure out who was behind ordering his burn notice and clearing his name.

Side note: I really just want him and fiona to have their happy ending

5. Royal Pains, USA Wednesday's. A medical comedy about a disgraced docter who moves to the Hamptons to start over. Moving to he hamptons proves to be just the thing to revive Hank's career as he becomes the on call docter for many of the Hamptons elite.

6. True Blood, HBO Sunday's. HBO's hit vampire drama is back for it's sixth season based on the novel series Southern Vampire by Charlaine Harris. The show's creator Alan Ball has stepped down so it will be interesting to see what changes we will see in the show. At this point I'm suppose to give some overview of this season of the show, but honestly I dont know what the hell is going on this season. From what I gather vampire Bill has gone crazy, Alcide is now pack master, Tara and Pam are a couple. There is a vampire/human war brewing. It's suppose to be a very intense season. As the shows slogan this season is No One Lives Forever.

Any summer t.v suggestions?


(Image Credit: Google)

3 comments:

  1. Motive is my new favorite show. I love the lead actors and there's always a cool twist.

    My favorite summer shows are on TNT - Rizzoli & Isles, Perception and I'm giving King & Maxwell a try.

    Also, shouldn't White Collar be coming back soon? Love Neal and Peter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen White Collar but I'm trying to get caught up on hulu.

      My favorite shows are actually on USA I'm s loooking foward to Graceland.

      Delete
  2. Oh , yess great god byess . but my new shows ; true blood , pretty little liars and awkward. come back on hopefully these seasons well be juicy .

    ReplyDelete

Please Don't Promote Other Blog's On This Site.
Please Don't Curse, Be Rude or Negative To Other Commenter's.