Tuesday, May 21, 2013

6 Things that annoy me

I'm driving to work this morning when somehow I end up behind the slowest driver. Not only was this driver going inconsiderately slow but they where also going in every direction I was going. Needless to say I was pissed. And got to work 6 minutes late. So I decided to compose this list of 6 things that annoy the hell out of me.

1.People in front of me driving slow as hell. (Everyone has experienced this)When you stop at a red light and somehow you end up behind someone driving frustratingly slow messing up the whole dame flow of traffic

2.Your boss always in your face. You know when your at work just doing your job, and your boss keeps popping up behind you hoovering and looking at what your doing.( what you wanna say) is I'd be doing my job alot better if your a*s wasn't lurking in the back ground.

3.People destroying borrowed books. You know when you lend someone a book and they doggy ear the pages or fold paperback books in half while reading them. (Ugh that messes up the spine of the book). Or when they eat while reading and stain the pages. Why, just why?


4 Office two faced people. Everyone has one of these, A person who smiles and laughs with you but the second you step away talks all kinds of mess about you just like they where doing to the person who left ten minutes earlier.

5..People talking sh*t to you at your job. Your at work just trying to do your job when a person/customer walks in and wants you to do something, you cant do what they want and they proceed to talk all kinds of sh*t to you. As if they know your job better then you. (At this point) I want to say if I do want you want and get fired. Can I come stay with you? No. Didn't think so.

6.The person needlessly waiting in the drive thru line. Your in the long a*s McDonalds drive thru trying to get breakfast there are a million cars in front and in back of you, your almost late for work but you had to get your oatmeal. You are finally one car away when you notice the person in front of you just ordered coffee. Coffee!!! Really man you could have went inside for that sh*t instead of cluttering up the drive thru.

What are some things that annoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Don't Promote Other Blog's On This Site.
Please Don't Curse, Be Rude or Negative To Other Commenter's.